Why Your Next Auto Loan Should Be From Us
If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, you might not be thinking about the loan until you’re ready to buy. Getting a loan through us before going to the dealership might take a bit more time and effort. However, it might be advantageous in three key areas:
1. Rate – Direct loans with us usually have the best rates. This could save hundreds, if not thousands, over the course of your loan.
2. Affordability – Having a pre-approved amount in mind will help you stay on track with your budget.
3. Convenience – Although a direct loan might take more time at our branch, it’ll translate to much less time at the dealership.
How Do You Negotiate With a Car Dealer?
There are four negotiating tips to follow:
1. Know your numbers to get a fair deal
2. Be careful with your words
3. Start low because it’s easier to negotiate up than down
4. Stand firm on negotiating just the price of the car
We have some of the best rates in town.
- Rates as low as 2.99% APR*
- Terms up to 84 Months
- No down payment required
- Get pre-approved - to have negotiating power
- Simple loan application
Apply for a vehicle loan!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval and membership requirements.